Friday, December 17, 2010

Last week I responded to Rohksor's blog post about respect and she recently just responded back. This is what she said on her response.
Okay, so I understand what he is saying and it makes sense but I have something to say about that. If they were a close friend to me, why would they disrespect me in the first place? Why would they purposely or even accidentally annoy me? I mean, I think it would be rather pathetic if a friend bugged me and then expected me to forgive them. That to me is considered some 5 star BS.

OK I am Glad that you understand what I was trying to say, but come on you act like all of your friends respect you and never get on your nerves. Here is a question for you, has one of your friends, close or distant, ever said something out of pocket or annoyed you? If so, then have you ever forgiven them or considered forgiving them? If not, do you think did the right thing and do you regret not forgiving them.

It is interesting how you said that if they were a close friend then why would they get on your nerves or disrespect you. I have mixed feelings about this statement because everyone is and should be entitled to make mistakes because we are humans and everybody knows that no one is perfect. If they did something bad by accident and they owned up to it and apologized then you should forgive them because at least they owned up to it. Now if your friend where to have done something bad on purpose the by all means screw them, but hey it is not my life, it is yours, so whatever.

1 comment: